June 2022 Meeting
June 27-28 - Fargo, North Dakota
The Summer 2022 meeting of the NTNC general membership will take place from noon on Monday, June 27, to noon on Tuesday, June 28, in fabulous Fargo, ND.
The meeting sessions will be held at Barry Hall, in the downtown NDSU campus:
- Directions to Barry Hall.
- NDSU campus map is available.
- Barry Hall is just a short and enjoyable walk from the Jasper Hotel.
Parking: please park at ELIM lot. When you enter Barry Hall each day, please stop at the registration table and pick up your daily parking pass. Scratch off the month, day, year and the “BH VISITOR” boxes, go back to your vehicle, and hang the permit on your visor or place it on your dashboard so it’s visible.
- Local COVID-19 guidelines will be followed; information is available at https://www.fargomoorhead.org/coronavirus-resources/ .
- If your IT organization has staff who work with communications, please encourage them to attend the meeting.
Sunday, June 26:
- If you arrive early, join us for social hour at 6 p.m., followed by dinner at 7 p.m., at the Barrel Room of the Drekker Brewing Co., 1666 1st Ave. N., Fargo, ND 58102
Monday, June 27:
- Meeting noon – 5 p.m., at Barry Hall, Louise S. Barry Auditorium, second floor
- Social hour at Barry Hall, 6 p.m., followed by dinner at 7 p.m
Tuesday, June 28:
- Meeting 8 a.m. - noon, at Barry Hall, Louise S. Barry Auditorium, second floor
The nearest commercial airport is Hector Airport, about 4 miles from the Jasper Hotel and Barry Hall.
A block of rooms has been reserved for meeting participants at Jasper Hotel, for the nights of June 26, 27 and 28, at the special rate of $149.00 per night for a room with a king bed, and $159.00 per night for a room with two queen beds, plus state and local taxes (currently 12%).
The reservation link Northern Tier Network Consortium will take you right to the NTNC room block.
Please make your reservation by June 1, 2002 – after that date, all remaining rooms in our block will be released for general sale.
Jasper Hotel follows the latest COVID-19 guidance from the world’s leading health experts and government authorities. All hotel associates have been trained for safety and sanitation protocols and wear appropriate PPE as their roles require.
WiFi is complimentary and available throughout the hotel.
Self-parking is available for overnight hotel guests for $10 per night. It is recommended that you park in the adjacent Block-9 ramp at 226 5th St. N., Fargo, ND 58102 and use the 2nd floor skyway to enter Jasper Hotel.
Assistant to the Vice President / Information Technology North Dakota State University